Windward Pavillion No. 5 & Spa qualia

Fern then drove us by buggy to Windward Pavillion number 5. I was so excited as he opened the door for us. YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!! Oh. My. God. Ohmiigod! Oh. Oh!! Look at the view...THE VIEW!!!!! Poor Fern was probably rolling his eyes at our somewhat undignified entrance into my pavillion. (yes mine, all mine...my precious lol) Although, I'd say he's probably heard it all before. He was doing his best to explain to us all the special features as he trailed after me, while i flitted from room to room, making noises like a demented scrub turkey no doubt. Oh! Ooh! Look at this...and this!!! The Pavillion is really impressive, the view breathtaking. I'll just shut up now and put up some pics which will do it justice better than i could...


Private Infinity pool seemingly perched over the Coral Sea.


The pool is heated slightly, for all year-round swimming.


Yes another one of those obvious photos......I just had to do it.


Banarama...Panorama !!
 Scroll to the right too see it all >>>>>>>>
Daybed on Sun deck....zzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz


Bathtub with a view

Beautiful furnishings


We went for a couples massage our very first afternoon. I thought this was a perfect way to relax, unwind and get us into the right frame of mind for our stay. The spa is gorgeous and a study in serenity.



The 1 hour massage was heavenly. The products are amazing, and the girls talented. Reluctant to leave, we stayed afterwards and had a nice long, hot Vichy shower before floating out in a cloud of blissssssssssss.

The Aesop toiletries that are present in our bathroom are very luxe and worth a mention by the way. I keep bundling them into my toiletry bag (I know, I KNOW but they are so good!), only to find hubby has absconded with them later...I have to keep stealing them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment