Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy...

I woke up this morning feeling like a ROCKSTAR!! (except for the naked groupie thing...unless my hubby in his boxers counts). This must be how Oprah feels every morning...IN FACT she did stay here in 2010, and it may have been in this very pavilion...so there! haha.. Actually there is this thing called 'The Beach House' here at qualia...an almost certainly Utopian place I'm unlikely to ever set foot in lol. I didnt even know it was here until we flew over it on our heli tour. These Winward pavilions are incredible, so i'm guessing this place is INSANE!!! I can't even imagine it really. I know it has private lawns, 2 bedrooms and a full-sized pool. I looked it up...ahem. It is a tad more expensive than my lodgings...but worth EVERY penny I'm sure. If i ever have that kind of money to spare - it is TOP of my list i tell you...Unless someone wants to shout me first?????... Worth a try :-/ I'm guessing its probably where Oprah stayed. However, Windward is so very stunning its not like i feel like i'm missing out! I'm sure Leeward (facing South-west not North, and without the infinity pool, but still sporting a big sundeck) are pretty fabulous too. There are two pools and a beach here for everybodys use anyway.


I'm looking down the bed past my toes to the sunrise and the Coral Sea...sigh...


We head off for our sumptous breakfast and ponder our day.....
Im going to go for a walk...there is another part of the resort (as if what is here already isn't enough!) called Pebble Beach. It features a private beach and restaurant, the other infinity pool, luxury cabanas with daybeds, and Pebble Beach restaurant and bar. I'm not quite sure where it is, but a wander down the decking and path from my pavilion should lead me in the right direction i think...

Oh yessss







hmmm i think i must be day dreaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment