Have a little heart

We woke up on the last morning and the sun was out finally...yay!!!
We were supposed to catch the ferry to Dent Island and partake in 9 rounds of golf. However, because we changed the heli-tour to this morning, it wasn't going to be possible. Very disappointing, but it couldn't be helped. If you get better weather than us, make sure you do it though. Hamilton Island Golf course is the ONLY championship island golf course in Australia. It possesses arguably the most spectacular scenery of any golf course in the world. I'm told the back nine in particular is stunning. Tee off with the islands of the Whitsundays and the Coral Sea as your backdrop!


Anyway we have a helicopter to catch....



Off we go...




Oh it's so romantic...sniff. Not sure my hubby sees it in quite the same light though...haha. But I am happy to say I have now crossed another thing of my bucket list!! By the way, there is no photo-shopping or expensive cameras involved here...this was actually taken on my camera phone...it really is that pretty!!





Whitehaven Beach







No comments:

Post a Comment